St. Xavier's High School is a Minority Institution and hence the
management has the right to admit and retain students in this school
according to its policy, in conformity with the provisions and instructions
issued by the appropriate authority from time to time (A right granted by
the constitution of India and upheld by the Supreme Court of India in the
context of RTE).
- Boys and girls are admitted only to LKG of St Xavier's KidZone. Students between
the age limit of 4 years to 4 years 6 months only are eligible for admission
- In case of casual vacancies in any other class, information regarding its process
will be given in April after the beginning of the new academic session
- Admission is taken only at the beginning of the academic session. There is no admission
in between the academic session after the admission process is officially closed.
- The whole information and process of admission are done online through the website
(stxavierspatna.in) of the school. All candidates applying for admission are subject
to a process of selection.
- A candidate for admission, who has attended a recognized school, cannot enter without
the School Leaving or Transfer Certificate from the school last attended. Date of
birth cannot be changed once the child has been admitted to the school.
- Parents and guardians are warned that admissions are made strictly according to
the guidelines prescribed by the Governing Body of the School.
- Any pressure for admission by offer of donation, letter of recommendation or influence
of any nature will automatically disqualify the candidate for admission to any standard.
- Admissions are done solely by the Management, based on the overall merit of the
applicant. Furthermore, no individual connected with the school or otherwise is
authorized to accept any emoluments in lieu of admission.